Saturday, September 17, 2011

Picture Perfect

Last weekend when my parents were here, I found my dad looking through all the pictures in IPhoto lamenting how many great pictures there were that he hadn't seen. I thought that was strange because we have uploaded an average of 100 pictures a month since we got our new camera last year. At one point we were going to have to actually pay for picture storage on picasa because we had used up almost all of the space they provided - but then we upgraded to Google+ and now we have unlimited space.  However, we've never wanted to overwhelm our friends and family with pictures of our kids and let me tell you, we take a lot of pictures.  We usually only upload the really good ones to picasa, but that is only a fraction of the pictures we're taking.

For example, last night the kids wore matching PJ's to bed so I had to take a snuggly picture. What do you think?


 







 


 

2 comments:

  1. You hit it right on the head! I some maybe 3 really nice shots of each of my kids as babies -- film! It ran out, and then you had to get it developed... But now I take hundreds and still get only 1 or 2 really good pictures each time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much truth! And lots of laughs... Loved your post!

    ReplyDelete