After a nearly forgotten Christmas (we didn't buy one single gift for our kids for that holiday but did go to a water park hotel with the other Fays in mid-January), I figured June's birthday would be a similarly forgotten day. However, we actually did make it a special day. The kids and I were in Davenport so we spent the morning at the family museum for June's dance class and then I dropped the kids off at Carol and Lee's house for some special grandparent time while I ran errands (like buying birthday gifts for June). We had planned a special Skype birthday party since Dad was in Palatine, but he surprised us all and drove home for the evening. We still had Nana and Papa, Aunt Betty, and Uncle Brad and Aunt Susan on video chat. June got a lot of neat gifts including her first video game from Nana. She also got water colors and a puzzle from mom and dad but her favorite gift was a simple Hello Kitty coloring book that she talks about all the time but doesn't have much interest in actually coloring. For dinner we had pancakes with blueberry syrup and cake left over from Dad's installation for dessert. We even got to snitch bites with our fingers before we cut the cake. I'm a few days late but I even managed to interview her just like I did last year.
1. What is your favorite color? purple
1. What is your favorite color? purple
2. What is your favorite toy? barbie
3. What is your favorite fruit? banana
4. What is your favorite show? Dora
5. What is your favorite thing for lunch? peanut butter and honey sandwich
6. What is your favorite outfit? a dress, a long dress from Nana
7. What is your favorite game? A dora one
8. What is your favorite snack? cookies, animal cookies
9. What is your favorite animal? Elephant
10. What is your favorite song? a Dora one
11. What is your favorite book? I love my Barbie book
12. Who is your best friend? Hallie
13. What is your favorite cereal? I like Cheerios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play in the snow
15. What is your favorite drink? milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my babies. Them sleep by my side
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I like pancakes and eggs
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pancakes
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? princess
No comments:
Post a Comment